Ambassadors are the Chamber’s public relations team and are highly visible throughout the Chamber and the community. Ambassadors are responsible for engaging, encouraging, nurturing, and expanding relationships on behalf of the Chamber. The purpose of Ambassadors is summarized by this mission:To Welcome, Inform and Connect.
2020 Ambassadors Sponsored by:
- Lydia Locascio, Time Genies
- Tracey Paul, Council On Adolescents of Catawba County
- Shawna Mitchell, Carolina West Wireless (HQ)
- Bianca Carter, Hilton Garden Inn
- Andrea Walshak, The Rock Solid Solution
- Katie Tollison, First Citizens Bank-Viewmont
- Candace Tait, Jay Brown, Realtors
- Tiffany Hovis, Hickory Daily Record
- Tami Fox, Tami Fox, Realtor, The Temple Team: Real Estate Redefined
- Carla Johnson, Spectrum Financial, Inc.
- Richard Dowdy, Reputable Web, LLC
- Angela Woody, Goodwill Industries of NWNC, Inc.-Workforce Development Center
- Todd Hogue, Signature Wealth Strategies
- Jim Mauldin, Catawba Memorial Park, Funerals & Cremations
- Melissa Aldrich, Peoples Bank-Viewmont Branch
- Debbie Shannon, Deborah Shannon Coaching
- Brian Wilkerson, Labor Connections, LLC (HQ)
- Daniel Barkley, Hickory Crawdads Baseball, Inc.
- Phyllis Lloyd, CertaPro Painters of Hickory/Catawba Valley
- Cliff Moone, Preferred Moving Company, LLC
- Karen Tonks, Time Genies
- Ryan Sanford, First Security Company, Inc.
- Elechia Morgan, MuscleRx
- Freda Turnmire , Peoples Bank-Catawba Valley Blvd