Upcoming CONNECTIONS@Work Events
Ambassadors are The Chamber’s public relations team and are highly visible throughout The Chamber and the community. Ambassadors are responsible for engaging, encouraging, nurturing, and expanding relationships on behalf of The Chamber. The purpose of Ambassadors is summarized by this mission: To Welcome, Inform and Connect.
2022 Ambassadors sponsored by:
- AJ Kerley, PACE@Home
- Andrea Walshak, Tree of Life Christian Academy of His Image Ministries
- Angela Woody, Goodwill Industries of NWNC, Inc.-Workforce Development Center
- Becky Petree, Realty Executives of Hickory & Lake Norman
- Ben Jenkins, Caring Cremations
- Dan Swan, Brookdale Hickory Northeast
- Daniel Barkley, Hickory Crawdads Baseball, Inc.
- Erica Boustead, Servpro of Catawba, Alexander, Burke, and Caldwell Counties
- Freda Turnmire, Peoples Bank – Catawba Valley Boulevard
- Megan Smith, Northwest Roofing and Guttering, LLC
- Melissa Aldrich, Peoples Bank-Corporate Office
- Patrick Broos, Catawba Valley Health System
- Phyllis Lloyd, CertaPro Painters of Hickory/Catawba Valley
- Ryan Sanford, First Security Company, Inc.
- Sarah Sakatos, Catawba County Partnership for Children
- Sarah Stamey, Western Piedmont Council of Governments
- Tracey Paul, Council On Adolescents of Catawba County