Upcoming CONNECTIONS@Work Events
Ambassadors are the Chamber’s public relations team and are highly visible throughout the Chamber and the community. Ambassadors are responsible for engaging, encouraging, nurturing, and expanding relationships on behalf of the Chamber. The purpose of Ambassadors is summarized by this mission:To Welcome, Inform and Connect.
2021 Ambassadors Sponsored by:
- AJ Kerley, PACE@Home
- Andrea Walshak, Tree of Life Christian Academy of His Image Ministries
- Angela Woody, Goodwill Industries of NWNC, Inc.-Workforce Development Center
- Becky Petree, Realty Executives of Hickory & Lake Norman
- Brian Wilkerson, Labor Connections, LLC (HQ)
- Cliff Moone, Preferred Moving Company, LLC
- Daniel Barkley, Hickory Crawdads Baseball, Inc.
- Daniel Powell, B&L Telephone, LLC
- Deborah Shannon, Deborah Shannon Coaching
- Freda Turnmire, Peoples Bank – Catawba Valley Boulevard
- Jennifer Whipple, Vanguard Furniture, Inc.
- Jim Mauldin, Catawba Memorial Park, Funerals & Cremations
- Karen Tonks, Time Genies
- Katie Tollison, First Citizens Bank – Viewmont
- Lily Moody, Greater Hickory Cooperative Christian Ministry
- Lydia Locascia, Time Genies
- Melissa Aldrich, Peoples Bank-Corporate Office
- Melody Pardon, MuscleRx
- Phyllis Lloyd, CertaPro Painters of Hickory/Catawba Valley
- Richard Dowdy, Reputable Web, LLC
- Ryan Sanford, First Security Company, Inc.
- Sarah Sakatos, Catawba County Partnership for Children
- Shawna Mitchell, Carolina West Wireless (HQ)
- Tiffany Hovis, Hickory Daily Record
- Tracey Paul, Council On Adolescents of Catawba County