Talent & Recruitment Development
- Support and augment efforts of our local employers to fill their immediate talent needs through providing platforms for best practice sharing, awareness of local resources to support them and providing tools to assist their efforts.
- Advocate for and facilitate programs which cultivate our employer partners’ future talent pipeline.
- Establish and foster alternative pipelines of qualified talent outside this community.
- Cultivate a healthy and cohesive entrepreneurial ecosystem rich with opportunities for all businesses in the region to grow and succeed by providing expert coaching, mentorship, connection to needed resources and workshops.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and training for partner businesses to remain competitive and resilient.
- Advance diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to strengthen the business community.
- Expand cost-saving opportunities and business services for Chamber partners.
- Create a pipeline of leaders in business, non-profits and government through Leadership Catawba, who are aware of our community’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and are passionate about crafting the future of Catawba County.
Government Affairs / Pro-Business Advocacy
- Adopt a Legislative Agenda and be the lead advocate for business regarding local, state and federal policy issues that have a short-term or long-term impact on economic generation for business in Catawba County.
Organizational Growth & Excellence
- Leverage our brand identity as the most trusted and influential business organization in the Catawba County region and expand the reach of our Chamber programs and initiatives.
- Provide superior and recognizable value to our Shareholders & Investors through events, programs and services to yield optimal membership engagement, retention, new membership growth and non-dues revenue.
- Ensure that The Chamber is well-organized, strategically staffed, and has the resources and assets to accomplish our mission.