Building a Stronger Catawba County… One Leader at a Time
Leadership Catawba, our longest running program at the Catawba County Chamber of Commerce, has educated and equipped hundreds of Catawba County residents with information about the social, economic, and political dynamics of our community.
Over the next 8 months, the participants in the current class will be immersed in community issues and challenges that our organization positions ourselves to directly address in the areas of Reinventing Community, Telling our Story, Serving our Community, Building for Jobs, Work Force Connectivity, and Small Business and Entrepreneurship. The program will challenge each of these participants to be an effective and influential leader within our great community through personal commitment and involvement.
Below are the participants in this year’s Leadership Catawba class:
- Justin Annas, Young, Morphis, Bach & Taylor, LLP
- Lauren Burns, HSM- Hickory Springs Manufacturing
- Kristen Buynar, Hickory Crawdads Baseball, Inc.
- Ko Tang Cha-Moses, Martin Starnes & Associates, CPAs, PA
- Chris Coffey, Western Piedmont Symphony
- Tami Fox, Tami Fox, Realtor
- Daniel Greene, Pressly Residential Group, LLC
- Emily Gupton, Republic Services of NC
- Justin Hay, Lenoir-Rhyne Unversity
- Alan Henson, Davidson, Holland, Whitesell & Co., PLLC, CPAs
- Hannah Huffman, Trinity Village
- Angie Ingle, Carolina Caring
- Cynthia Keller Frye Regional Medical Center
- Courtney Kennedy, City of Conover
- AJ Kerley, PACE@Home
- Nadin Knippschild, Catawba Valley Health System
- Justin Levey, City of Hickory Police Department
- Andria Lycoff, Carolina West Wireless
- Sophie Majeed, First Citizens Bank
- Tammie McFarland, Corning Optical Communications, LLC
- Kyle Mishler, City of Hickory Parks, Recreation & Sports Tourism
- Lily Moody, Greater Hickory Cooperative Christian Ministry
- Tracy Moss, Wells Fargo Bank, NA
- Scott Punch, Hickory Mechanical Inc.
- Patrick Richart, CommScope, Inc.
- Robin Ross, Catawba Valley Community College
- Paxton Tallent, YMCA of Catawba Valley
- Regina Waller, First Horizon Bank
Thank you to our sponsors who make this program possible:
Legacy Leadership Sponsor: Shurtape Technologies, LLC
Business Leadership Sponsors: Corning Optical Communications LLC and HSM
Premier Sponsors: Catawba Valley Health System and CommScope, Inc.
Community Leadership Sponsors: Alex Lee, Inc., Catawba County, City of Hickory, Lenoir-Rhyne University and Sutter Street Manufacturing – a division of Williams-Sonoma
Mission Sponsors: Graystone Eye