Why Invest in the Chamber?
- The Chamber of Catawba County is the area’s leading business organization committed to driving economic prosperity and business competitive success for its Shareholders and Investors.
- The Chamber and its partner, the Small Business Technology and Development Center, have a proven track record of helping businesses develop high-return strategies including increasing sales, developing new markets, building talent, enhancing leadership capabilities, as well as a plan to satisfy your business needs.
- A strong pro-business voice that is your advocate for free enterprise and will work with local government to ensure a friendly business environment that’s needed for you to grow and sustain.
- We are the creator of collaboration between education, business, and government in order to build a strong, skilled and diverse workforce.
- A source of knowledge; a venue for human interaction; a center for learning; an extended family; a pillar of the community; action-oriented; innovative; a catalyst for positive change; accessible and inclusive.
- The Chamber improves the quality of life for our community in which people and businesses need to succeed.
- The platform which grants you access to influential business/community leaders, the opportunity to build new relationships, increase your network, and provide a gateway for new sales channels.
- Founding partner for K-64, a collaborative public-private economic development through education initiative to connect business and education to meet workforce demands and foster future prosperity.
- Your Chamber has a professional staff with combined work experience of 90 years serving our Shareholders, Investors, and community.
- The host of special events throughout the year that will give you opportunities to have fun, learn, network, net-give, and to be recognized.
Catawba Chamber “Investors” are the area’s premier businesses that make a vital commitment to the economic development of Catawba County through their enhanced investment in the Chamber. “Investors” serve as key advisors, enjoy additional privileges and sponsorships and will maintain a close link to successful implementation of the Chamber’s Annual Program of Work.
All Levels of Investment Include these Outstanding Privileges:
- Investor dollars fund the Chamber’s 2022 Strategic Priorities
- Enhanced privileges from “Shareholder” to “Investor”
- Receives exclusive Investor window cling for display
- Invitation to special Investor ONLY briefings/programs
- Invitation to economic/community development announcements (when appropriate)
- Priority registration to all Chamber signature events through a personal Chamber liaison
- Listing included as link on Chamber e-newsletter to our Shareholders, Investors and Community Partners
- One appointment to the Chamber’s Legislative Agenda Taskforce (please inquire)
- Rotating logo on the homepage of the Chamber’s website
- Presenting Sponsor of Annual Shareholders & Investors Luncheon
- Presenting Sponsor of Business at the Ballpark
- Recognized on all staff outgoing emails as a Chamber Investor
- Complimentary submission of all company press releases to Regional Media list
- Opportunity to write an article to be published on the Chamber’s website & shared on social platforms
- Investor page on the Chamber’s website with a hyperlink to your website