Small Business Center Workshops
When you start up–and grow–a profitable business, you make a positive impact on the economic health of our region. The CVCC Small Business Center’s job is to provide you every possible resource. Your job is to take a chance, become an entrepreneur.
The mission of the Small Business Center is to help new businesses get started and to help existing small businesses expand, increasing the number of businesses and jobs in our community. When you start up—and grow—a profitable business, you make a positive impact on the economic health of our region. The SBC’s job is to provide you every possible resource.
The Small Business Center Network is funded through a grant from the state of North Carolina, so counseling services and training seminars are available at no cost.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- One-on-One confidential business counseling to assist you with business planning, licenses and permits, and more.
- Seminars on starting and growing a small business
- Stand-alone seminars for new businesses and start-ups. Check out our Seminar page.
- Targeted referrals to local and regional partners
- Networking events
- Ready access to the Small Business Center, the college and community resources