Ribbon Cuttings & Celebration Services
The Chamber of Catawba County is dedicated to welcoming new businesses to our community and celebrating new locations, expansions, and milestones for those who are growing! Our goal is to promote and celebrate the successful business ventures of our Partners in our region. We want to celebrate you!
For any questions, please contact Pam Manfredi here or call (828) 328-6111.
*Ribbon Cuttings are a benefit of partnership with The Chamber of Catawba County*
Not yet a Partner? We invite you to learn more about partnering with us!
- Remarks from The Chamber of Catawba County President & CEO or Staff Member, or Board Member
- Remarks from one of our Ambassadors, City & County Officials, and someone on behalf of your business
- Your event will be promoted on The Chamber website, in our e-newsletter, and via our social media platforms.
- Your attendees will be provided an agenda that includes your logo and information about your event.
- Photographs from your event will be published in our newsletter and shared on social media platforms.
- Looking for additional visibility to showcase your business? Considering one of our Marketing@Work offerings here.
- Ribbon Cuttings are only held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at the following times: 11:30 am, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 4:00 pm, and 4:30 pm.
- Please submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your event to allow time to plan and coordinate your event.
- Celebrations are conducted on a first come, first served basis, limited to one ceremony per day and two per week.
- The Chamber will provide Ribbon, Ceremonial Scissors (or 2 shovels depending on your needs), and an Agenda
Ready to Schedule your Celebration? Review our FAQ, then submit the form below.
To avoid conflicts with other Chamber programs or functions and as a courtesy to our staff, we request no weekend or after hour events.
Please try to select another time and date. A maximum of 2 special events (ribbon cutting, groundbreaking, grand openings, etc.) will be scheduled per week with only one celebration per day. Celebrations will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis. A three week advanced notice is requested.
The Chamber President & CEO or a Chamber representative (Staff Member, Board Member, Ambassador) will attend the event and would be pleased to say a few remarks on behalf of The Chamber during the program.
The Chamber will extend an invitation to the local government and invite a spokesperson to offer a few congratulatory remarks on behalf of their entity.
The Business owner or a representative is welcome to share a brief business history/story as well as remarks.
Although we will market the event on our end, we encourage you to also invite your friends, family, colleagues, and/or customers/clients to your event!
No, it is not required, although many of our Partners love having light appetizers or beverages at their event. To see a list of Chamber Partners who offer food, catering, and other services, visit our directory here.
Approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on time of remarks. The Chamber team will arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your event to greet you and assist you in welcoming attendees. Feel free to ask us any additional questions then as well.
We would be honored to! Please keep in mind, that Ribbon Cuttings are a privilege of partnership. Grand Opening Ribbon Cuttings may only be scheduled within your first 3 months in business.
If you are not yet a Chamber Partner, click here to join, or contact Nathan Cooley, our Partner Recruitment & Sponsorship Manager, for more information.
Milestone Ribbon Cuttings are reserved for Partners celebrating at least 5 years in business. We will also host for 10, 15, 20, etc. year milestones.
Not quite at 5 yet? We would love to share your success with our community. Click here to visit our Marketing@Work page to learn more about a newsletter block ad or Company profile.