COVID-19 Business Resource Guide
This page will be updated with new and relevant resources for business as they become available. If you have information that you would like to share with Catawba County’s business community regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), please email us.
General Business Resources
- CDC: Workplaces & Businesses Page: Plan, Prepare, Respond
*Includes industry-specific information as well as resources for returning to work and post-vaccine considerations
- N.C. DHHS: Businesses and Employers Resource Page
*Includes information about the latest state guidance and additional resources for NC businesses
- SHRM Coronavirus and COVID-19 Resources
*Includes tools tailored for human resource professionals (Please note: some resources may require SHRM membership to access)
- Catawba County Public Health – For any questions regarding COVID-19 or assistance in creating or reviewing a virus transmission mitigation strategy for your business, contact Tonia Harper or Honey Estrada
- Childcare/Parenting Resources:
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- On Sept. 9th, the Biden Administration issued an Executive Order for OSHA to develop a rule that will require all federal contractors and employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative test on at least a weekly basis before coming to work. Read more about the order here.
- On Sept 21st, your Chamber hosted a webinar on the Biden Administration Executive Order & it’s potential required actions for employers. Watch the reply here.
- All individuals 12 years or older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine – Click here to find a location to receive your COVID-19 vaccine HERE
- Catawba County Public Health and other vaccination providers throughout the county are now offering a third or “booster” dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for people who are moderately to severely immunocompromised. For details, click here.
- For frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine in English and Spanish, click HERE
- Downloadable Workplace Vaccination Toolkit and Communication Resources (A Spanish version is available through the language toggle at the top of both resources.)
- NCDHHS Vaccination Dashboard
COVID-19 Testing Locations
- List of no-cost community testing sites in North Carolina
Drive-Thru Testing is available at Catawba County Public Health every Tuesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. No cost to the patient. No ID required. Fill out prior to arrival
Current Status of COVID-19 in Catawba County
- For the most updated case counts and to see how Catawba County Public Health is proactively responding, click here.
- North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 1-866-462-3821